Thu, Apr 13|
Building a People-First Hiring Strategy for Growth
How do entrepreneurs attract, recruit and retain the talent they need today and for long-term success? Join us as we explore how to build business capabilities, culture and growth with modern, commonsense hiring strategies.
Time & Location
Apr 13, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
Minneapolis Club, 729 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
About the event
How can entrepreneurs create a future-proof people strategy for their businesses?
Angela Christman and Jolly Nanda bring decades of leadership and management experience to share how modern hiring practices are built from commonsense steps that include:
- Determining the talent capabilities your company needs and prioritizing them
- Defining what kind of culture your talent will thrive in and building that culture with the first hire
- Deciding time and type of hire -- e.g., FTE, contract, fractional, partner laterals
- Attracting, recruiting and retaining more specialized talent for the long term
- Telling your brand story in authentic and appealing ways via a variety of channels
About Angela Christman:
Angela founded Lift Bridge Strategy to help companies grow through modern, common-sense approaches to attracting and retaining people. She helps businesses build and execute strategies to make sure they have the right people in the right places, performing at their best. Angela has nearly 20 years of experience in senior HR leadership roles, primarily with Walmart and Marvin, and a graduate degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology.
About Jolly Nanda:
With a passion for Change Management and Organization design, Jolly uses her engineering background,
diverse operational skills and 29 years of experience to deliver strategic and pragmatic results for clients. She has worked on Talent, Culture, Technology and Operational initiatives across Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Government verticals all around the world. Jolly is the founder and CEO of VIKRITI Management Consulting.