Thu, Dec 07|
Doubt to Dominance
Prepare to be inspired! Six seasoned business leaders join Club E to share their perspectives on building confidence in all stages of your business, from idea conception to startup and scaling to buyout. Learn how their stories are lighting paths for entrepreneurs around Minnesota.
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2023, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Minneapolis Club, 729 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
About the event
Our panel includes business leaders representing diverse industries around the Twin Cities --- and who form a collective driven to inspire others to succeed.
We'll learn about the real hurdles experienced entrepreneurs have faced while working to build their dreams and how they responded to each challenge. And we'll hear about what it takes to lead a successful enterprise --- even when things don't go as planned.
We invite you to join us for insights and lessons you can apply to your own success story.
Event topics include:
- Confidence, Risk Evaluation & Decision Making
- Leadership & Culture
- Personal, Professional & Business Growth
- Building the Right Team
- Tricia Dege - Founder & CEO, Mom Mastermind | Leadership Development Expert
- Heather Boschke - Founder, Vogel Venture | Marketing Strategist
- Colette Campbell - Chief Talent Acquisition & DEI Officer, Bremer Bank | Talent Acquisition & DEI Expert
- Stacy Kupsky - Vice President, Green Wealth Management Group | Wealth Strategist and Transition Expert
- Heather Polivka - Founder & CEO, Heather P Solutions | Workplace Culture Expert
- Katie Klug - SVP & Managing Partner, Bridgewater Bank | Business Finance Expert
Learn more about this amazing collective and their mission here: